At Star of the Sea Catholic Primary School, students and staff work together to develop:
- Our Catholic tradition where Christ is the centre of school life.
- A caring place where learning is a joy and individual needs and abilities are catered for.
- Self esteem, discipline, initiative and respect.
- A comprehensive program of work ministering to the ‘whole person’.
- A sense of belonging within a Christian community and the wider community.
- An understanding and concern for the wider community.
- Compassion for those in need and a sense of social justice and morality.
- An understanding and appreciation of Indigenous culture and its special place within the history of Australia.
- An understanding and appreciation of cultures other than one’s own.