We at Star of the Sea Catholic Primary School, value:
- The teachings of Jesus.
- The richness and promise of each person.
- Learning as a life-long process, wholly dependent on a partnership between parents, teachers, students and the wider community.
- In the teachings of Jesus and the doctrine of the Catholic church.
- That a safe environment promotes learning.
- That we should respect and value the differences of all.
- Collaborative learning
- The practice of students taking responsibility for their own actions.
- The achievements and successes of all our students.
- Gifts of the students and teachers.
- Our relationship with God through the gift of prayer, sacraments and attendance at Mass.